Do This For Just 6 Minutes Every Day – Here’s What Happens To Belly Fat
Although the term “core” is often used in the same manner with “abs”, there is a huge difference between the two. The abs are just abs while the core consists of abs, gluts, lower back, and the hips.
Anything that involves the use of the abdominal and back muscles in coordinated manner counts as a core exercise. Given that core exercises target the muscles in the pelvis, lower back, hips, and abdomen, they help improve balance and stability.
The following exercise plan will do miracles for your body and belly fat!
The first part involves 3 simple exercises, and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. For those more ambitious, repeat this routine twice.
- Exercise #1: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise #2: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
The plan for the second day consists of 4 challenging moves which will take only 5 minutes of your time. Again, repeat the set once more for an extra challenge.
- Exercise #1: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise #2: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise #3: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise #4: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
On the third day, you will need to perform 4 extremely difficult core exercises in a fast,6-minute circuit.
- Exercise #1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise #2: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise #4: Over/under — 10 per side
To learn more fat-blasting exercises and belly-trimming techniques, follow the link over to the full original article: Do This For Just 6 Minutes Every Day – Here’s What Happens To Belly Fat.
source : greenhealthyplanet.com