American Physician Ensures That This Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Cancer
Dr. Carolyn Anderson is the author of the recipe we will teach next. Dr. Anderson’s mother had cancer and this fact made the American doctor thoroughly investigate the disease. For the doctor, it is impossible to guarantee that a person will never get cancer, especially nowadays, when we are increasingly exposed to agents that cause the disease.
Despite this, Dr. Carolyn Anderson understands that we should not sit idly by and we must do our utmost to prevent the disease. And one of the most powerful cancer preventions, according to the doctor, is turmeric, also known as saffron. Dr. Carolyn Anderson relies on a very revealing fact: Indians, who are major consumers of turmeric, have significantly lower rates of cancer.
The doctor found that Indian women, for example, have five times less breast cancer than American women; That Indians have eight times less lung cancer than Americans; Nine times less colon cancer than Americans; And five times less prostate cancer than Americans.
And the more interesting: even though they have less cancer, the Indians, according to Dr. Anderson, are more exposed to carcinogens in their environment than Americans. Indians, for example, smoke much more than Americans, and yet they have, as we have seen, eight times fewer cases of lung cancer than do the people of the United States.
Work of chance? Dr Carolyn Anderson believes it does not and relates the fact to the large consumption of turmeric in India. Turmeric has a very strong anti-inflammatory action. In fact, no other food is more effective in reducing inflammation in the body than it. And the substance of turmeric responsible for all its beneficial effects is curcumin. Studies show that cur cumin inhibits the growth of many types of cancer, such as colon, prostate, ovary, breast and brain.
It also inhibits angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels to feed the tumor). And, in an experiment done with rats exposed to a variety of chemical carcinogens, cur cumin prevented the development of tumors. Turmeric has been used in India, China and the Middle East for more than 2,000 years.
Professor Bharat Aggarwal, PhD of the MD Anderson Cancer Research Center in Houston, Texas, was the first to show that cur cumin is very active against cancer in cell cultures.
Later in 2005, he was able to prove the incredible effects of this compound on breast cancer tumors grafted to mice, even when those tumors were no longer responding to chemotherapy.
In these mice, administration of only one dose of the regular cur cumin diet reduced the spread of metastases significantly.
Studies in humans are underway and the results are not yet known, although there is already a huge body of evidence supporting the incredible powers of cur cumin.
The summary of the story is that turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory that appears to help kill cancer cells and inhibit the growth of blood vessels that feed tumors, improve the chemotherapy effect, and reduce tumor growth.
So to minimize the risk of cancer, we should all eat turmeric, right?
But how and how often? Turmeric consumed alone or in the form of capsules is very little effective because almost nothing of it is absorbed in the intestine. The secret, for turmeric to pass through the intestinal barrier, is to consume it with ginger or pepper, reveals Dr. Carolyn Anderson. Especially the pepper, which increases the absorption of turmeric in the body by 2,000 percent.
And it should also be dissolved in olive oil. The best way to use turmeric in order to achieve health benefits and minimize the chances of a cancer is, according to Dr. Carolyn Anderson, this recipe:
- 1 quarter teaspoon of turmeric / ground turpentine powder;
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil;
- A generous pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
Mix well the three ingredients.
You can add the mixture to different dishes, such as soups and salads;
However, be careful not to overheat it, ie add it always at the end of cooking;
Another form of consumption is to mix it with a little water and drink it right away;
Consumption should be daily and constant.
1) Ferlay et al., WHO International Agency for Research on Cancer, IARC Cancer Edidemiology database 2000. Cancer Incidence, Mortality and Prevalence Worldwide (IARC Press, 2000)
2) Carter, A, “Curry Compound Fights Cancer in the Clinic” Journal of the National Cancer Institute (2008) .p.141
3) Aggarwal et al “From Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine to Modern Medicine: Identification of Therapeutic Targets for Suppression of Inflammation and Cancer” Expert opinion on Therapeutic targets 10 no.1 (2006) 87-118
4) Mehta et al., “Antiproliferative Effect of Curcumin Against Human Breast Tumor Cell Lines” Anti-Cancer Drugs 8, no. 5 (1997) 470-81
5) Aggarwal et al., “Cur cumin Suppresses the Pacilitaxel-Induced Nuclear Factor-KappaB Pathway in Breast Cancer Cells and Inhibits Lung Metastasis of Human Breast Cancer in Nude Mice” Clinical Cancer Research 11, no.20 (2005); 7490-98
6) Cheng et al: Phase I Clinical Trial of Cur cumin, a chemopreventive Agent, in Patients with High Risk or Pre-Malignant Lesions “Anticancer research 21, no 4B (2001); 2895-900
7) Gao et al. “Cur cumin Differentially Sensitized malignant Glioma cells to TRAIL / Apo2L-mediated apoptosis through activation of Prokasepases and Release of Cytochrome c from Mitochondria” Journal of Experimental Therapeutics and Oncology 5, no.1 (2005); 39-48
source : testeigostei.net