This Plant Is Called “GOD’S GIFT” As It Can Cure More Than 100 Diseases!
Recently, an old lady wrote to us praising the benefits of a certain plant which she calls “God’s Gift”. The woman was fighting a cyst in her breast for years, and she was left with no other option than to try natural remedies. Luckily, a herb called Chaya made her cyst go away in just 3 months, and she was able to feel the results only 3 days after starting the treatment.
Chaya, also known as tree spinach, is a fast-growing perennial shrub that originates from Mexico. Although not well-known, the shrub possesses incredible health benefits that can treat a variety of diseases and conditions. Here are the top health benefits of Chaya:
Benefits of Chaya:
- Regulates your cholesterol levels
- Reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood
- Treats and prevents anemia
- Improves eyesight and brain function
- Improves the calcium levels in the body
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes
- Treats sore throat and throat infections
- Prevents headaches
- Balances the metabolic system
- Prevents hemorrhoids
- Detoxifies the liver
These are only some of the health benefits of Chaya – believe us when we say that it can treat almost all diseases and conditions! The plant can be added to soups and salads or used as a tea, but should never be consumed raw.
Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
- 6 chaya leaves
- 2 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results.
You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.
source : www.healthyandnaturalhouse.com