She Puts Her Feet In Vinegar For 20 Minutes. Two Weeks Later, WOW!
Today’s tip is for those who have cracked feet and want to get those feet back when you were a baby. Know that nothing is lost. A treatment that also fights nail fungus and the dreaded athlete’s foot. Fungi should be under your attention because they are highly harmful and contagious. One of the reasons for its proliferation is wearing very tight shoes where there is no breathing, and lack of care when drying the feet after bathing. Wet foot inside the sock is sure fungus. The trick is simple:
- Put your feet in a plastic bag and pour vinegar until you cover your nails.
- Soak for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the bag and fill with warm water until it covers the nails.
- Add 1/2 cup of baking soda and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat for a week to cure fungi. The appearance of the nail may be slow to improve.
Another cool tip is to add Listerine to the recipe to treat cracked feet. Listerine is an oral antiseptic and, along with vinegar, will work miracles on the skin of your feet. To function better, Listerine has to be blueand vinegar, white .
- 1/4 cup Listerine
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Moisturizing cream
- Pumice stone or sandpaper for feet
What to do:
- Mix water, vinegar and Listerine in a bowl
- Soak feet for 30 minutes
- Dead skin begins to loosen up and you should use pumice or sandpaper to help remove it
- Apply moisturizer
- If you follow this recipe at night, put socks on the cream, which potentiates the treatment
- Repeat once a week until better
source : sodicafeminina.com.br