TREAT DIABETES, ASTHMA, CHOLESTEROL, AND KIDNEY DISEASES WITH OKRA WATER
Okra is a funny little green vegetable with a humorous little name. A small, spear-fashioned inexperienced veggie with a moderate flavor, okra resembles a pepper.
BENEFITS OF OKRA
- It keeps you feeling full
- It’s great for your digestion
- It’s a low calorie food
- It’s a diuretic
- It helps control cholesterol levels
- It’s cancer fighting
- It boosts the immune system
- It supports fertility and healthy pregnancy
- It stabilizes blood sugar levels
- It helps prevent diabetes
- It helps prevent kidney disease
- It may help reduce asthma symptoms
- It can give you shiny, bouncy hair
- It’s good for your brain
- It’s anti-inflammatory
- It’s good for eye health
- It supports strong bones
- It’s great for your skin
- It’s a great source of vegetable protein
- It supports ulcer healing
One glass of fresh okra contains 30 calories, 2 grams of proteins, 3 grams of dietary fiber, 0.1 grams of fat, 7.6 grams of carbohydrates, about 80 micrograms of folate, 21 milligrams of vitamin C, and 60 milligrams of magnesium. Due to these substances, the okra is an amazing plant which is highly beneficial for human`s health.
You can enjoy the health benefits of this plant in different forms- stewed, boiled, pickled, fried, at any period of the year.
Okra is able to relieve asthma symptoms, boost the immunity, reduce the levels of cholesterol, fight against diabetes, prevent kidney disease, and so on. In addition, it has been considered an effective ingredient in reducing the quantity of glucose consumed by food through your gastrointestinal tract.
Right here we present to you homemade recipe with okra that will help you balance the degrees of sugar to your blood evidently:
You need 4 raw okras. Cut their tails and heads and put 2-3 cuts in a cup of water. Let them stay over the night. Drink the water in the morning, half an hour before breakfast.
Source : www.freehealthylifeguide.com