HOW TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO TREAT ECZEMA, IT’S UNBELIEVABLY EFFECTIVE
Itchy inflammation of the skin called eczema is associated with varying degree of other features like:
- redness of affected areas of skin
- generally dry skin, that often is thickened in the areas that have been scratched
- lumps or blisters in affected areas
- signs of superficial infection, such as weeping or crusty deposits.
As indicated by specialists, the skin inflammation is partitioned into little number of subgroups which for the most part depend on the variables that cause the dermatitis in every patient. Still, specify that indications and appearance of the skin in every one of these sorts might be precisely the same.
In fact, this classification system is not perfect due to the fact that commonly it is difficult or even impossible accurately to say what caused eczema.
Moreover, when it comes to lines of treatment of the different types of eczema, they also are very similar.
So, it is important to take under consideration the particular factors that caused an individual’s eczema. For instance, if the eczema occurred due to exposure to an irritant substance at work – the removal or protection from this irritant (cause) will be the most important part in managing the eczema at that patient, compared to some other person who doesn’t have such history of exposure.
- Atopic is ‘allergic’ type that mostly is seen in people who also have fever or asthma.
- Allergic contact is caused by skin contact to a substance to which the patient is sensitive. It is important to mention that the same substance does not cause eczema at person who is not sensitive to it.
- Irritant contact is caused by skin contact with irritating chemicals, powders, cleaning agents, etc. There are high chances that contact with such substance will cause eczema at any person, but still there is degree of individual variation.
- Discoid appears as discrete islands of eczema on a background of normal skin.
- Seborrhoeic in infants occurs in the nappy area and the scalp. This type also occurs at adults, on the scalp and eyebrows, and in the skin creases between the nose and sides of the mouth. Usually is caused by an increased sensitivity to yeast living on the skin.
- Others: miscellaneous group including eczema of the legs caused by varicose veins (varicose/gravitational eczema) and pompholyx – an intensely itchy form located on the hands and composed of small or (sometimes) large blisters.
There are many different pharmaceutical solutions invented for this skin issue, but still, most of them contain harmful substances that cause severe side effects.
Many dermatologists advise to utilize organic apple cider vinegar instead of conventional creams and OTC drugs. This natural ingredient has great effect in the treatment of eczema. The ACV is even more powerful when is combined with other natural ingredients.
ACV has the ability to eliminate bacteria that is responsible for the occurrence of eczema. Apply ACV on regular basis and thus you will prevent further growth of the bacteria, and the reason for that is its great antibacterial and anti-fungal potential.
Apple cider vinegar is abundant with beta-carotene which actually is essential for the cell renewal. It is recommended to utilize it on regular basis and you will be amazed with your healthy skin complexion.
Mighty vinegar contains great amounts of potassium – mineral which has the ability to relieve allergy symptoms, balance the pH value of your skin and also acts as effective astringent agent.
Fiber contained in apple cider vinegar will help the body to flush out toxins that trigger the occurrence of eczema.
Stronger immune system
First step of the prevention of eczema is strengthening the immune system. Namely, ACV is packed with great number of vital nutrients, including acetic acid, vitamin B1, pectin, minerals, mineral salts and riboflavin. Experts have revealed their power in easing the symptoms, but also these ingredients are very important for the immunity.
Relief from itchiness
ACV can do wonders for your skin. If we take under consideration the fact that dry skin is tightly liked with eczema, apple cider vinegar will ease the itchiness.
Combine apple cider vinegar with other natural ingredients, and prepare your own homemade remedy for eczema.
Apple cider vinegar solution
Since ancient times, ACV is utilized for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, and it is one of the best traditional remedies for eczema.
2 tbsp. raw and organic apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. purified water
*You will also need 2-3 cotton balls
The apple cider vinegar treatment
Prepare the solution and soak in the cotton balls. Then, apply the cotton balls directly on the inflamed skin area.
You should repeat this treatment until you notice improvement.
Warning: people who have sensitive skin should avoid this ratio of apple cider vinegar to water. So, if you have such skin, use ½ cup of purified water and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Source : www.healthadvisor-team.com